CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 15, 2008

Intentional Handicraft



Here we have two unprofessionally photographed pictures of one of my Computer projects. Altough not perfectly focused, it is supposedly a bracelet. It's custom-made by me. That's right, I like doing this kind of stuff and I'll have you know that I will kill you if you dare think I'm gay.

I used used three colored threads in making this bracelet. It just took me at least two hours just to twine the strings properly until I received a satisfying result. It's really quite easy. In fact, you should try it too. It can be fun when you got nothing to do but stare at the ceiling.

3 comments:

|.|Princesse de Fraises|.| said...

Well...if you haven't said so, I would've thought it to be shrimp. xD Sorry.

But it looks great...I mean, I've seen it (now did I? O.o). So...let's blame the photographer or the camera used. >3

Or you.

Uh...and about the gay thing? I haven't thought of it yet. (but I was going to xD Kidding).

Cheerio.

[s]CHUU GONNA GET RAEPD![/s]

Haha. Good day.

lottie said...

anga galing nman. :D

SHANI said...

nice.