CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 28, 2008

The Frame that Displayed My Insanity





A. How did you feel about making the picture frame?



I did what I could to make my picture frame look good. I put a lot of effort into it. And despite the pain of the fresh plastic glue burning my fingers, the countless minutes of intense concentration, and the annoying outbreak when I found out that I did a couple of mistakes... It was all worth it in the end. I'm proud of what I made. (*Wait! What did I make??? Sort of looks like a chameleon-television... never mind)



So a good tip in constructing what you want, is to never give-up.



B. Compare your picture frame from other frames that are displayed in the department store.



When I was doing just that, I thought to myself "Oh my God! Against these professionally crafted frames, mine looks like it came from the dump!" Of course the initial shock and pain would eventually disappear. The frames in the department store were beautiful. They were glamorous, well portrayed, and creative.


Although the frames in the store were great, mine is creative as well. It's just like a door. And just because I labeled the door "Doorway to Paradise" that actually leads into the mouth of a reptile, doesn't make it literal.


So even if my frame does not have any fancy marble, or perectly carved wood linings, or even breathless silver or gold add-ons. My frame is no different from the other frames we have in this big ball we call Earth. But my frame is special. Because I made it. It's mine. And no other frame can take its title.

2 comments:

lottie said...

cute frame :D

SHANI said...

i love ds frame.