CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 6, 2008

The Movie That Touched My Heart


A. Why did I choose that movie?

Because it is about Coach Sean Porter who tried to make a difference, by turning a group of juvenile prisoners into a football team to regain their hope, their dignity and to known as somebody. It is very touching. The message was great and the story was eye worthy.

B. What part of the movie struck you most and why?
The part when, after all the effort, Coach Sean was able to turn the juvenile prison group into a bond that made them brothers, and the team members brought him flowers for his dying mother. That was the only scene that really made me cry. It was fantastic!

C. With which character in the movie can you relate most? Why?
Willie Weathers - an inmate that was sent to prison for shooting his father who was constantly abusing his mother. I can relate to this person the most because, in the past, I've done some things I'm not proud of. And I always try to pay it back. The thought of trying to fix things back to the way they were is my prison.

D. What are the morals you have learned in that movie?
That everyone, whether criminal, convict, scholar, homie, still deserves a second chance. And that it is the people who are responsible for doing just that should give them what they want and need.




3 comments:

lottie said...

cool. :D

SHANI said...

i have never watched dis movie but i think its cool.


comment back:DD

koala-sleepers said...

yeah! cool movie
i watched it already..haha

comment back..plz